Vehicle Lease Offers
If you’re looking for the best dealership to lease a vehicle from, Kunes Ford of Antioch is the place to get it. We make it easy. When you buy or lease a vehicle from us, you’ll have access to a large dealer network, ready to serve you wherever you are.
How Leasing Works
Leasing a vehicle is a great way to be able to drive the latest and greatest vehicle. You may have a down payment required at the beginning of your lease and after that you pay monthly. When you lease you normally use the vehicle for about 12-48 months on average and when your term is up you have to either return it and lease another vehicle or buy the vehicle you have been driving.
With buying or financing a car, you will have that car most likely for a significantly longer amount of time than if you are leasing, such as 48-54 months. This means that leasing is a great option for people who are looking for less commitment to one vehicle and want to be frequently driving the newest models.
Leasing also gives you the option to pay lower monthly payments, meaning you will be able to afford to drive a nicer car than if you were to buy the car. While you could continuously drive the newest model of your favorite vehicle, you could also choose to switch make and model after your lease period.
You may have heard people comparing leasing to renting. The difference between leasing and renting is the time you have access to the vehicle. Leasing is a much more long-term commitment than renting because with leasing you typically have a minimum of 12 months while renting is usually anywhere from one day to one month.
Leasing vs. Buying
Ownership - Leasing
• At the end of the lease, you will turn in the car and decide if you would like to start a new lease to have the latest and greatest vehicle or you can purchase the vehicle you were leasing. This gives you the option to get a new car every few years if you would like to.
• Most people return the vehicle at the end of the lease term. Some people like to purchase it during their lease or at the end; others like to trade it in before their lease is over. Simply ask us about these different options before signing any paperwork and we'll make sure you have your lease set up the way you want it.
Ownership - Buying / Financing
• When you buy or finance a car, you will own that car.
• When your payments are complete, you own that car and do not need to continue further payments.
Finance – Leasing
• When you lease a car, the payments you make monthly will typically be lower than what you pay monthly when financing.
• You will also pay for a shorter period of time, such as 3 years.
• Down payments are not always required on a lease.
• At the end of the lease, you will be able to either purchase the vehicle you were leasing or you can find a new or used vehicle to lease.
• A down payment is not always required.
Finance - Buying / Financing
• When you buy or finance a car, your monthly payments will be higher than if you lease.
• You may be paying for a longer amount of time than a lease, such as 6 years.
• At the end of the payments, you will own that car and no longer need to make payments.
Mileage Restrictions – Leasing
• Depending on your lease contract, some mileage restrictions may apply.
• Mileage Restrictions - Buying/Financing
• Because you own the car, you will not have any mileage restrictions.
Repairs – Leasing
• Depending on your lease terms, some repairs may be covered by your warranty.
Repairs - Buying / Financing
• You may be covered for some repairs at the beginning of ownership, but as time goes on, you will want to budget in advance for repairs and maintenance.
Search Our Inventory
Kunes Chevrolet Cadillac of Delavan has a great inventory of new and used cars, trucks, and SUVs available for lease. We can help you find the right lease for your lifestyle and answer any questions you may have. Check our selection of vehicles and stop in for a test drive today!